Friday, March 11, 2011

Adidad Computer Running

's disease


rummaging through my Google news came across an article that drew my attention to the strangeness of adversarial way. Almost masochistic wish I open the link and I am going to read.

The article is titled " League: a coordinator Malnate Tunisia launches home with Maroni"
railing no small part coming up and read the actual words of the beautiful and coordinator tanned, the Sun of the Alps that follows.

I arrived 13 years ago with the Bossi-Fini with a regular employment contract. For two years I have the card of the Northern League, a party which share ideals and political passion. My husband and 'always been a sympathetic but not active in politics will' have the card. I've taken 'cause are convinced that the ideals and struggles Lega can help the whole community. I am not a practicing Muslim, compared with those who believe in any religion. My husband and 'a Catholic, not a matter of fact we have some religion. "Fezzani claims that he never felt discriminated against because of its origins in the League ." I never had any problems. When I enrolled, I was very well received. I have no prejudice and it was unsuccessful for me. There are many who preach inclusion and then are racist in private: those who have the courage to say things that are troubling has my respect. The League is not 'racist, even less so that' the people of the League . I accepted this assignment with enthusiasm for the good of the section of the League of Malnate, I want to grow in membership and has the right success in the forthcoming elections. values \u200b\u200bwe believe in and that convinced me to be part of the movement are land conservation, security and traditions . "The woman said he lived facing away from Tunisia." My parents are in Tunis - he said -. I hear them every day. The situation now is' quite a bit 'of concern there' was, but where they live, north of the capital, near the presidential palace, the sea, there were no clashes. Some are peaceful procession ': I believe that the aspiration to freedom' is a right, every dictatorship and 'wrong and must be fought. Not having experienced first hand the events of recent weeks, however, 'I can not give an objective opinion. I can only say that now work there 'and the situation and' more 'serene'. Tomorrow will inaugurate 'the new section of Via Carducci with Maroni and mayoral candidate, Elizabeth Sofia. "Maroni I met at the opening of the Cross Club, "he said," My dream with the 's' capital 'and' to meet in person Umberto Bossi. I've seen more 'designed to Pontida, but would meet really the best for me. "

Now I wonder: a "party" that bases its foundation on combating illegal, the masters in our house, on security packages that they see as the only immediate threat to the presence Po immigrants on immigrants from mayors who dress the little creatures and then shoot them with a shotgun, as coordinator may appoint an individual of a race less (according to them, the Po of course)?

I also wonder: Tunisia but this has a shred of intellectual honesty that allows him to learn what happens at the hands of the followers of Senatùr and judge, to understand how his countrymen are handled by the Northern League? Obviously not because it is registered and who believes that the preservation of the territory can implement only the Northern League, the League is not racist nor its people. Just look at how tanned the Padania: a warehouse here, a warehouse there, every peasant who wanted the house attacked the feud has led to the formation of fractions of the fraction of the resort of cemented everywhere. We see it as the safeguard measures implemented by those who have it hard have slvaguardato: remember the flood that hit different parts of the end of the Veneto last year? Here, that is land conservation implemented by the Lega Nord Padania.

short, the disease has infected the green on the same people whose first beat its adverse effects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment